+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much you should spend on your website

How much you should spend on your website

Well, if you ask an expert about the cost that you should pay for a website’s development then you must note that the more experts you meet the more quotations you would get and none of them would be similar and you would have a lot of options at hand. However, the best Cost or Price to make a website like indeed should be decided on the basis of the web developer’s work and skills and the payment should always be made after the work is completely done and delivered to ensure the quality and the timely delivery of your project, did you find this helpful?

On average, the upfront cost of a site, which includes launching and designing it, is $12,000 to $150,000, while routine website maintenance ranges from $35 to $5000 per month — or $400 to $60,000 per year. I prefer this site web development this site offer you the cheapest rates.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. Liquid Herbal Incense

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Deadhead OG