+ Reply to Thread

Thread: diamonds

diamonds

Do you believe that diamonds are girl's best friends? Do you buy diamonds, or your husband/partner gives it to you? I have mixed feelings about it, and I agree that they look stunning, but the price is too high.

I like how diamonds look and how shiny they are, but I don't buy them. I don't like wearing jewelry at all.
    But I think that if you have a possibility, then there is nothing bad about buying them.

For me, there is no gemstone more beautiful than diamond. I agree that sometimes the price can be high, but I think that it worth it. I have a few diamonds ( it was present) and not a long time ago read somewhere that it's a good idea to have a diamond certificate with the results of grading. I'd always been curious about it and finally decided to get gsi diamond certification. GSI is a B2B company, and I used it because of the recommendation of my friend. It uses state-of-the-art software, and the results of grading are more accurate. What is more, it has friendly and efficient account reps and fast delivery. So if you'll ever decide to grade your diamond, then use the services of GSI.

I don't like diamonds, but I like gems in jewelry. I really prefer to have stones like Topaz, Sapphire or Green Tourmaline in my collection. Very interesting and unusual jewelry is made from these stones, which perfectly complement my image and can be worn every day, unlike really expensive stones.

Howdy. A synthetic diamond is diamond produced in an artificial process, as opposed to natural diamonds, which are created by geological processes. High temperature and pressure are used to mimic the conditions present during the formation of diamonds in nature.

Synthetic diamonds are also known as lab-grown, man-made, cultivated, created, or cultured diamonds

Hey! In fact, I am well aware of your problem with the difficulty of choosing a good fashion jewellery seller for buy. I also have an jewelry shop and for a long time I had to change suppliers regularly as none of them could fully meet my requirements, but then I came across this reliable https://www.itshot.com/watches/iced-...t-down-watches for buying watches, bracelets and more.
    At the moment, I have been buy from Itshot for more than half a year, and every delivery came on time and without any problems!