+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steps for Submitting your Junior Achiever's Story

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Steps for Submitting your Junior Achiever's Story

Hello Parents!
    Congrats on raising a Super Achiever!

1. Click on 'Post a New Thread' to submit your child's story.
    2. You can also post some photos, videos, or links of your child's achievement.
    3. Tell us about any or all of the following:
    --- His Achievements;
    --- The Awards he has won, if any;
    --- His Motivation and ambition;
    --- Role of family/friends/teachers/coaches, etc.;
    --- How he balances his schoolwork and his extra-curricular activities;
    --- His daily schedule;
    --- Any other details which you feel are vital to make him successful.

After posting your story, it will go for moderation and will not be visible until we okay it. But don't worry! Your story will be posted by the end of the day!
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 28-08-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Hi I find this club really amazing. It has also given me the chance to share my experiences and achievements of my child with other members. I am quite thrilled to share the achievement of my kid as I believe that this will motivate other parents. My daughter is now 6 years old. She is a very disciplined and well mannered kid. she is always interested in words and spellings. She can easily spell difficult words from a young age. All the people around her were amazes with this ability. Now last year, she participated in Marrs spell bee competition. She cleared all the levels right through school, inter-school, state, national and then International level. She was one of the top ten winners. She got scholarship and trophy. We were all so happy for her and now we encourage her in every step.

wow! Really amazing. sharing experiences and achievement of a child is a very good idea. This will further encourage the child and also help him or her to go higher. Many deserving children do not get the opportunity as they do not know what to do and where to go. This club has given a platform to share such achievements and help motivate other such children.