+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Learning is Fun

Learning is Fun

I have a daughter 2.5Yrs old.She goes to play school and loves the way the rhymes are thought and the colours recognition.
    The piano teacher help them learn with music and actions.

They are many apps available these days that makes learning fun for the little once.Children never enjoy reading book the best way is to give them books with colourful pictures that can attract them.I read stories from the books for her and translate so that she understands it better and learn the moral of it.

Though schools play a Major role it also depends on the parents to help them know the importance of studies in ones life.

I agree with you a 100%. my kids spend an hour daily on their iPads thinking that they are playing while really they are learning
    Their development is also much faster when they are exposed to more colour and movement and all.

Which Apps do you use for your daughter? Paid Apps or Free? Could you please let us also know?!?! Thanks!

hello

there are so many ways of learning, just all is about the interest. my friends do not have money that took admission to university what he did he just learn online. now he is a great writer and provides the CIPD Assignment Writing Service to all the cipd students. this is what education, they do not need any place or any higher money.

Learning is fun only if you learn to gain knowledge. It depends on the individual whether they learn with fun or just to pass the course. Many of them take coursework writing service UK as this is the feasible way to complete your coursework without having much efforts.

To get it right, I suggest using the best essay writing services north america https://www.academicsaviour.com/bei-mei-dai-xie. Everything here will be done correctly, efficiently and quickly. You will not regret your choice in the future.

I have seen that at a very young age, children like exploring and learning new things. As parents, we love to fill our homes with toys that our children appreciate and enjoy. But I have realised that encouraging your child to play with preschool toys can help them develop their cognition and motor skills.

Early introduction of educational toys to children has shown to enhance their senses, inspire their imagination, and improve their social skills. Kids are natural observers and quick learners. It is up to us to assist and mould their intrinsic learning abilities to construct a brighter future. Those with alphabets or numbers on them are not always the most educational activity toys.

So, I got toys for my children without letting them feel the strain from these learning gadgets. Musical instruments, connecting toys, easy jigsaw puzzles, crafting toys, boxes, blocks, and dress-up toys are a few of the best preschool toys that encourage children's creativity and problem-solving abilities.

MyBiz's Avatar Junior Member
    We as parents need to impart the learning process of our children, I love this discussion!

Sam | stump removal