+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Children uncomfortable with Examination

Children uncomfortable with Examination

I remember my days while schooling.Even though you are in grade-1 examinations were mandatory for all.
    The only way of remembering was to memorize them with knowing how it works.

The New Era of education is a good one with lot of practical approach added the child now know what is the use of the study that is thought is schools .There are many school in India now focused on assessing lower grade students through weekly/Monthly assignments.The child is no more required to burden themselves with the pressuring of studying the complete book for writing examination.

Most of the International schools have this followed though they fee charges is high compared to other schools but they make learning easy for children and also concentrate on overall development of child.

Hi, today examination holds a very important place for education and there are many various exams which are held for children today. There are various exams which are held daily, weekly, monthly and annually. Earlier it was just annually or after six months but now everything has changed. Sometimes these regular exams pressurise the kids and also give them no time for other extra-curricular activities. Children seem to get pressurised by continuous exams and start to feel burdened. Schools also take practicals and mostly focus on the theory and book completion. I prefer this system rather than what was earlier.

Hello, today’s Education system has changed a lot. They mainly focus on weekly tests and practicalswhich help in improving the concentration and mentality of the children. This method of education is good and quite easier than what it was earlier. I feel these assignments daily help them to cope up with the studies and as they do their assignments daily they seem to get like a revision each day of what has been taught. Exams weekly help in brushing up the portion and helps the child to memories things on daily basis. I think the system change is really good.

Examination is a part of life and every student has to give exams in his life. The way to test one’s knowledge is to give exams which are conducted by the school. Without the tests and regular assignments given to the children it is difficult for them to manage studies just by reading books. Practically performing things and writing assignments and test makes a difference in the learning process. Daily tests and assignments help the kids to memorise things easily, unlike what was during our time. We had no practicals and assignments we would just learn and memorise things before going to exams.

I differ from the fact that examinations help in testing one’s intelligent. It is not right that exams showcase the talent and performance of a student in his entire year. The result is that students just keep mugging and by hearting things without even literally thinking about it. They just roughly go through the studies and mug up things and write in the papers and come back. Assignments daily seem to be like a burden for them and they cannot get involved in other activities if they continuously go behind the assignments and keep studying for daily tests.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello, as you said that most of the International Schools charge high fees as compared to others, but they also provide facilities which are equal to the amount of fees they take. They have all the necessary requirements and make education process easier. They have computers available for each kids separately and also demonstrate practicals in different ways to make the process of learning easier and convenient. They give daily assignments which help in learning and understanding the topics more easily. The weekly tests which are conducted help in understanding how much you know about what you have learnt.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I personally feel that giving different exams today helps in increase of the confidence in the child. The opportunity of giving exams should be taken positively and not thought of as a burden or pressure. Today there are so many facilities available like online studying, online tutorial, e-commerce and many more which is a convenient way of learning. Schools now-a-days focus more on the assignments and weekly or monthly tests than on the annual examinations. This has been more convenient and an easy way of learning as compared to what it was earlier. So according to me it is a good way.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Now majority of the schools have grading system and slowly the marking system has been reduced. Today the schools mainly focus on the assignments and weekly test where children are given marks and then added up in their annual performance. This way children can score more and can get a boost of studying more and more. Studying online now is in the limelight and is quite beneficial as well. Children get an increase in the confidence and self-esteem. It boosts and adds a new way of learning for the kids. The new era of education is better than earlier.

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    There are various methods of learning now-a-days which the schools have adopted, making it easier for the kids to learn in a better way than the old school way of just reading textbooks and memorising the things without actually knowing how things work out. Today in schools there are vivias, group discussions and various other tests which are added up in the final marksheet along with the annual exam result. This has reduced the stress in children and has made them more active in doing this. This keeps them continuously active and related to the studies.

I don't know how I would live without Aussie Writings because I buy all my essays there. My writings skills leave to wish for better and I would probable not be able to graduate at all if I weren't using this service. And as far as I know, a lot of other stuednts do exactly the same so it is quite a common thing.