+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eating disorder?

Eating disorder?

Hope someone can help me with the problem I am facing with my 3yr old child. From when he started eating different solid foods I have always had trouble with his eating habits. It's been impossiblefor me to make him try new foods. He prefers and likes eating the same food with same taste everyday. When I try new things he throws major tantrums. He even hates drinking anything other than water. He is just not interested in eating and even refuses to bite his food even after a lot of coaching. Eating to him is just a chore where someone comes n thrusts food into his mouth, he just swallows and is done with it. He is not even interested in any junk food or outside food and is ok with the same home cooked meal day in day out without any change. This really worries me as this will create serious problems as he grows.. does he need counselling? Or is this an indication of any other underlying problem?

Good morning everyone! I would like to say, that I am not so smart in study and I do not know how to write fantastic essay papers, but I know one statistics homework help online writing service. All my best friends are using this agency if they wanna have high results in all university subjects.

Good day! I have been looking for more jobs, because I'm finding it so tight to live on what I get right now. I've a rent, pupils loans to pay, living expenses and I would like to go out to the parties and movie with my close friends, and to buy some useful stuff for myself. Anyway, I have been telling my fellas that I'm searching for more works on the side and I was asked if I was interested working online as an author at one writing service as I'm learning as an English language teacher. I have done loads of writing in my previous job, it's not so tough for me and I quite like that. And now I am working there without any difficulties. And I would like to recommend you to click on this online writing companye's student share org webpage if you would like to be the smartest student in your school, college or university!!!