+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spam Mails and Viruses

Spam Mails and Viruses

Hello, peeps! I just need some good suggestions on how to block spam emails and viruses. We are receiving a lot of unwanted emails lately and my boss is pissed off already. So now what I do is to check her inbox in the morning before she arrives the office. I'm deleting those spam mails so that when she comes, she will see those mails that are only relevant and important. But you know it takes so much of my time in the morning. So we need some suggestions from you on how to stop receiving spam mails and viruses. Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Jane Holy; 03-09-2015 at 07:27 AM.

If you're thinking about the security of your system, now is the time. The most effective way to protect yourself from cyber threats is to perform penetration testing and find vulnerabilities in your system. There are many companies now offering such services, but only the best penetration testing companies can perform quality system testing and guarantee cybersecurity for a while. http://web-security-services.com/

Hello! About spam emails and viruses. Recently caught a virus that deleted all office data. And these were mostly working files (remote work). So I thought that everyone would have to stay up all night to fix everything. But my friend advised me to use this office 365 backup product. Everything is very fast and efficient, if not for this, we would have to spend the night at work