+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anal

Anal

Hi
    Am sneha lal , age 30 recently married arranged marriage. I live in with my husband with his parents. Recently my hubby asked to have anal sex. I am worried as my toilet will stick to his dick and that I may explode on bed. I want to make him happy but not show my toilet in my ass. How can I not have any trace of dirty shit in my ass. Please note my toilet stinks and smelly like rotten garbage .

Nothing to worry. When you are existed during oral sex, all ur shit will hide deep in the ass and leaves room for his dick to enter. Always use anal lubricant for easy entry and movement.. Hope this helps you to experiment ...regards..Raj

Nothing to worry. When you are existed during oral sex, all ur *** will hide deep in the *** and leaves room for his *** to enter. Always use anal lubricant for easy entry and movement.. Hope this helps you to experiment ...regards..Raj

hu

look sneha ur trying anal is not artificial its natural its from million of years back .so dont worry about shit ok becz ur shit will never touch his panis ok that path is free n shit path is different ok but tell him to apply oil before anal to panis as well as inner skin of anal path by finger but dnt use toungh its full of germs man6 infevtion mau occure so enjoy by slowly frst allow finger to get comftable then his dick dnt try dick fst

it is natural so don't worry about anything

what ever anyone says , it is only enjoyable to guys not for fem. it smells shit and its awe ful to the female to smell shit and your bed smells and your body all smelly. its also un-natural. i dont think any female will say she enjoys it.