+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seedbox

Seedbox

I just got a NAS to run a plex server and host my media. So far I have resilient sync installed on my NAS and it's currently downloading my seedboxes plex library. My question is what would be the best way to set up my NAS so my NAS downloads the plex library item and once the NAS has it the item is removed from the seedbox. I really only want the seedbox https://www.seedboxco.net/ for running Sonarr/Radarr, Jacket and Torrent.

Friends, maybe some of you want to build a website for free. For this purpose weblium is ideal for you. After all, this is a convenient, simple and intuitive website builder. Thanks to a huge selection of ready-made templates you can make your ideal website for your needs. This is really very convenient, I sincerely advise.

Now e-commerce is developing very quickly and I decided to make a site for my products on the Internet. When I was choosing the developers of the online store, I immediately paid attention to https://dinarys.com/magento because magento allows you to create very cool online stores. Now I think this is the best ecommerce solution.

Totally agree with the previous opinion. Now everything is going online and e-commerce. After all, ordering something online is much safer and easier than running around town looking for something. However, not all niches are filled yet, and there is something to fight for! All that remains is the question of implementing the project. You can destroy a lot of time learning all the basics and subtleties of programming or web development, or you can trust the professionals. Personally, I chose the second and asked for help from a very cool company, unitedcode. Guys have helped with the full organization of the project, supervised the executors at each stage (which, by the way, they have chosen themselves), and focused on more global and strategic issues. In general, I was very pleased with their work. I highly recommend it to everyone!