+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home Remedy for preventing and dealing with acidity

Lightbulb Home Remedy for preventing and dealing with acidity

Home Remedy for preventing and dealing with acidity:

When you wake up in the morning, after brushing your teeth, first thing you should eat is 2 glucose biscuits.
    and 2 mamara almonds.

glucose biscuits suck in the acid in your stomach and the mamara almonds flush out the glucose and acid from your body.

trust me it works.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Also, sleeping on your left side when you are feeling constipated pr have acidity helps somewhat..

Having aloevera juice helps in preventing acidity. Ginger juice is also helpful and these are very effective.

ginger juice is the best for acidity

Quote Originally Posted by Samruti Thakkar
    Home Remedy for preventing and dealing with acidity:

When you wake up in the morning, after brushing your teeth, first thing you should eat is 2 glucose biscuits.
    and 2 mamara almonds.

glucose biscuits suck in the acid in your stomach and the mamara almonds flush out the glucose and acid from your body.

trust me this works.
    Thanks a lot

Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc. - Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals. - Sucking on a piece of clove is another effective remedy. - Jaggery, lemon, banana, almonds and yogurt are all known to give you instant relief from acidity.

Who also a fan of this interesting game https://book-of-ra-slot.com/book-of-ra-6/? I can`t even imagine that here I can win money.