+ Reply to Thread

Thread: course for bollywood singing

Question course for bollywood singing

my son hates taking his classical music class. he wants to sing popular songs. are there any courses where he can get certificates for singing bollywood songs?

Classical music is the first step to a successful musical career. One who learns classical musical, is able to sing any type of songs. If your son is keen on singing popular songs, it is better to learn classical singing. I do not know of any courses where certificate are given for Bollywood songs.

I know of a place where Bollywood music is taught and even certificate courses are there. Bollywood music has gained popularity and hence now kids want to learn this form of music. It basically teaches the nuances of playback singing. My niece has recently joined there as she is interested in playback singing. Voice modulation to suit different actors is also taught there. I think it is ITA. I will confirm and let you know the details.,

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I think ITA is a new academy. I have seen its advertisements in newspaper. I think it is a good academy. It teaches everything related to film making or bollwood.