+ Reply to Thread

Thread: school of music in parel

Post school of music in parel

i rememebr reading about a new music school that is soon to open in lower parel, mumbai a few months back. does anyone know anything about it? whens it gonna open? and can can kids learn there or is it only for professionals?

This school of music in parel is one of the best schools, and if you want to have a good time at this school, you should learn Rap Beats here, because most people don't focus on this, and they miss out on a golden experience.

I want to know this info too and I will be very happy for other opinions!

Hello. To be honest, I haven't heard anything about this school. Meanwhile, I googled the information about the best music colleges. I have been thinking over my future plans for the recent months. So, I came to the decision that I wanna be a part of this music culture because it lives and flourishes within me.

Hello, my freinds! To be honest, I have never heard anything about it. I am utterly convinced that a person doesn't need to be perfect and have a diploma to upload their art onto the internet. So, you can click for more if you want to know how to buy followers and likes on Instagram. I will teach you.