+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exams for classical music!

Exclamation Exams for classical music!

what kind of exams exist for classical music?
    my son has been learnign classical music for 2 years now and his guru has never mentioned any kind of exams to me!!

I think i need to find another teacher for my son!

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Your son is too small for exams. there are periodic exams that help to gauge how much the child has learned. I think your son will be able to give exams once he learns the basics. Now he is too small for exams. Certificates are also given. Moreover it depends on institution to institution.

Exams are the only way to track progress properly so of course even when it comes to creative things like music there are some kinds of examination.

For me it seems like these days kids aren't interested in classical music at all. My son played violin, but gave it up and now he wants to start playing guitar. And actually, I am totally fine with it. Anyway, it is music and creativity. So I managed to find the best cheap acoustic guitar, if you want to view more guitar options as you are in the same situation you can do it by the link and it seems like the kid loves it much more than a violin.

Play by Ear Music School in offers a list of preparation books and papers in classical examinations. Students interviews are organized in two steps: theoretical exam + practical 30-minutes portfolio. School interview test and exam assignment topics may be practiced with essay typer expert for music students.

In my opinion these will be the music of the 20th century, they are very brought up as the subject of the music test.

I am also looking for the ringtones available on https://toqueparacelular.com/toques-novos-para-celular/. Thank you very much for this.