+ Reply to Thread

Thread: send money to india

send money to india

hi guys,i am doing MS in US.my hubby is software professional in US also.he has 2 elder brothers.both of then have 4 children. all family lives in village with our inlaws. my hubby gave all his money to his brothers before marriage.they have made a big house of 2 flours in village with white marble.but when i got married my mother in law and sister in law misbehaved with me a lot.even i cant explain.but now my hubby is not giving money to them because of my study and my son's daycare expenditure. he bought a flat also .he is paying loan of flat also. my mom in law always abuses to me and she hates me.beacuse she thinks tht i m controlling money of my hubby. i went to india 2 years back. they did not come to airport to receive me.they do not love to my 3 years old son
    .i do not talk with my sister in laws and mother in law.because when i talk with them .they have passed comments on me. my father in law owns a grocerry shop.one of hubby's brother is doing a small business but he does not earns so much as they love before when my hubby has sent them money and other one is teacher.he earns like 25000 per month. my mom in law do not have any issue with me except money and my sis in laws. because she knows tht i will earn gud in future and i m better than my sis in law in every field. some time my hubby and me discuss about sending money to them .he can not send a big amount to money.i do not interfere in his family matters bcos i think tht we should give money to parents for their expenditure. but my mom in law demands money for my brother in law and i dont want tht my sister in laws do enjoy of my money.i m taking care of my child and doing my study also.but they are not doing nothing .just cooking food and their children.why should i do labour for that ugly ladies. who even does not wanna talk with me.pls tell me guys should i send money to my inlaws or not.one thing i respect my inlaws.i have no issue to send money to my mother in law and father inlaw.

Hеllо! I'm sоrry, but I'd rаthеr invеst my mоnеy in sоmеthing mоrе рrоfitаblе fоr mysеlf. Fоr ехаmрlе, in Fоrех trаding. This is lifе, whеrе thе strоngеst оnе survivеs. On thе sitе https://topbrokers.com/ yоu cаn lеаrn hоw tо usе рlаtfоrms fоr thе trаdе.