Parenting & Pregnancy

Parenting & Pregnancy

1. Social media and my teenage daughter

As the mother of the present generation, there is solitary imperative acumen, which makes my upbringing policies different from my mother. Any guesses? It was not there when we were teenagers. In fact, for most of us mothers, it initiated after we got hitched. This left our parents even more at ease. It is related to internet. Bingo! You got it right. These are the social networking sites we are talking about. The social networking sites are a lot in number. You do not need a laptop or a tab to ...
  2. 5 tips which will aid you in finding the best preschool for your toddler

It seems just yesterday that I was pregnant. My sweet little munchkin is now a toddler. I have a treasure full of memories associated with the little one. Every day spend with the little one passes in a jiffy. The first time he looked at me and smiled. That day and hour he said mumma is registered in my heart forever. His big rolling eyes whenever something irritated him. The first time he left my finger and ran. His first birthday celebration still makes me so emotional. So, now as am typing ...