You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Femdom online
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Femdom online
2019-08-13
Name: Sreejith Pt Hi, I am 25 years old male. Working in IT. Recently I got contact of a lady mistress. I contacted her joined in femdom activity session.she gave instructions in voice notes. I also did things like nude sit-up, tieing pen!s with rope etc. and sending videos or photos to her.Does ladies actually like these things or will it be fake..? Please tell your view
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Femdom online

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Femdom online

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Femdom online

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Femdom
Hi, I am 25 years old male. Working in IT. Recently I got contact of a lady mistress. I contacted her joined in femdom activity session.she gave instructions in voice notes. I also did things like nude sit-up, tieing pen!s with rope etc. and sending videos or photos to her.Does ladies actually like these things or will it be fake..? Please tell your view... - Sreejith Pt [View Message]
Femdom online
Hi, I am 25 years old male. Working in IT. Recently I got contact of a lady mistress. I contacted her joined in femdom activity session.she gave instructions in voice notes. I also did things like nude sit-up, tieing pen!s with rope etc. and sending videos or photos to her.Does ladies actually like these things or will it be fake..? Please tell your view... - Sreejith Pt [View Message]
Femdom online
RE:Married but looking for some fun in Delhi
I'm too looking for a female friend for dating and fun. Pls reply... - Abhay [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
I'm too frustrated with my life and therefore looking for a female friend for dating and share emotions. ... - Abhay [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
It's ok... - Dippy [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
No issue... - Dippy [View Message]