You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Need ADvice

Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Need ADvice
2019-03-13
Name: Tarun Hi, I am Tarun.
I am sitting very confused, caught in thoughts for right or wrong. I am married for almost half a decade now with a daughter of 4 year. My wife, though very loyal, has not been able to keep my happy. I feel the compatibility and time lacks. Further, the physcial relations are really drowning as she is always under other topics so much that she can' t keep me happy. Ours was arranged marraige but, since my daughter was born, I was always caught in my thoughts of wrong and right. I always wanted to be a loving and loyal husband and father but, i am always feeling very lonely, Somewhere in my heart, i am not completely happy and searching for someone of my given situation Please suggest what do I do..??
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need ADvice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Need ADvice

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Need ADvice

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Looking for Love & Intimacy
Hi, I am a a smart and successful professional living in Delhi. Married and have a 10 year old boy. Everything is great yet there is this important thing missing in my life - Having that one woman who I could open myself to heart mind and soul. I need someone who I could be real close with and share everything. Please write to me if you are looking for the same.... - Arjun [View Message]
Should I Find someone for Extramarital Affair...
Hi,
I am 46 and very much like to be with friends now a days but some how I feel that I am missing something in my life and that's love, affection and urge for sex. It's because My wife is now a days not interested in sex anymore. So, I feel alone, I know I could get involved in so many other activities but for how long. Now I am unable to understand my wife due to ... - Vijay A [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
Repky me on (jizzag69) at gm... - Yes if want then msg me [View Message]
RE:Married but looking for some fun in Delhi
I'm too looking for a female friend for dating and fun. Pls reply... - Abhay [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
I'm too frustrated with my life and therefore looking for a female friend for dating and share emotions. ... - Abhay [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
It's ok... - Dippy [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
No issue... - Dippy [View Message]