You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >My Problem

Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex:My Problem
2020-03-25
Name: Rohit Dear Redears,
I am Rohit age 19! I am having weird fanatsies. Is this the ryt place to discuss about them?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
My Problem

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
My Problem

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :
My Problem

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
My Problem
Dear Redears,
I am Rohit age 19! I am having weird fanatsies. Is this the ryt place to discuss about them?... - Rohit [View Message]
My Fantasy
Hey guys, I do not know I common it is for a son to be in lust for his own mother. But I cannot resist my mother. She is 41 Now beautiful & Homely Lady. I know she loves me a lot and is also very innocent. She wears sarees and chudidar at home. But most of the times chudidar without the chunni, and that gets me high. I am taller than her so it isn't a suprise for me to loo... - Rohit Tomar [View Message]
RE:Groping In Bus
Some may like others may not... - Sandy [View Message]
Mother exposed
Few days back I faced a very embarrassing situation in my life.After a game of cricket I returned home with my friends. I opened the door of our house with my spare key and we all settled in the hall. There was no one in the house except mom who was in bath.
After a few moments the door of the bathroom was opened suddenly and my mom ran out. I was dumbstruck to see h... - Sandeep Mulye [View Message]
Feeling guilty
I am married and have 2 kids. My hubby's best friend sometimes come to our house and stay for his official work in He never looked at me sxy before. But last month, while my hubby, kids and his friend were dining. I was serving. He was looking at my boobs many times. While going for hand wash, he rubbed my butts. I just kept quiet because my hubby may get angry on him and... - Anamika [View Message]
RE:Feeling guilty
It's common so just relax.enjoy Ur life... - Disha [View Message]
RE:Feeling guilty
I cheated many times on my husband during long distance relationship.its common yaar.... - Isha [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | | RSS
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.