You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Breastmilk

Breastfeeding:Breastmilk
2020-12-21
Name: Milkthirstyboy Hi
I am an adult boy who so thirsty for moms care n milk.
I am interested to drink milk. Anybody like to feed me as your child or little brother. Only poor milk with lots of moms love n care as baby getting want.
Is it normal .
Wish to become a baby so that I can drink lots of milk . Wish if somebody feed me
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Breastmilk

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Breastmilk

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Breastmilk

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Would love to find a big breasted Angel to develop a suckling relationship with, I just want to bring each other peace and happiness through ANR. You can find me in K.i.K @sanjayhyd333, hangout softadmirer333#gmeil... - Sanjayhyd333 [View Message]
Would love to find a big breasted Angel in hyderabad to develop a suckling relationship with, I just want to bring each other peace and happiness through ANR. You can find me in K.i.K @sanjayhyd333, hangout softadmirer333#gmeil... - Sanjayhyd333 [View Message]
Want milk
Hi
I am an adult boy . I want to drink milk. Only breastmilk. Nothing else.
Anybody interested to feed me?... - Milk thirsty boy [View Message]
RE:RE:anyone in need of expressedBreast Milk - Bangalore
I want to drink milk. Only breastmilk. Anybody interested to feed me as your child?... - Milk thirsty boy [View Message]
Hi
I am also interested to drink milk. Just poor milk nothing else with lots of mom love n care . Can you... - Milk throaty boy [View Message]
Hi
I am interested to drink milk. Anybody like to feed me as your child or little brother. Only poor milk with lots of moms love n care as baby getting want. ... - Milk thirstyboy [View Message]
Breastfeeding

Hi
I am an adult boy. I don't know why I am so thirsty for moms milk n care.
I am interested to drink milk. Anybody like to feed me as your child or little brother. Only poor milk with lots of moms love n care as baby getting want.
I just know that I am so despare for moms care n milk. Wish to get.
Is it normal and anybody like to feed me?... - Milkthirstyboy [View Message]