You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >My mom

Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:My mom
2020-03-23
Name: Rohit Tomar Dear Readers!
I am attracted to my mom. May be because I have an easy access to her cleavage which gives me visual treat almost all the time.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
My mom

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
My mom

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
My mom

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
My Fantasy
Hey guys, I do not know I common it is for a son to be in lust for his own mother. But I cannot resist my mother. She is 41 Now beautiful & Homely Lady. I know she loves me a lot and is also very innocent. She wears sarees and chudidar at home. But most of the times chudidar without the chunni, and that gets me high. I am taller than her so it isn't a suprise for me to loo... - Rohit [View Message]
Whats wrong with me?
Hey Readers,
I am having weird fantasies. Is this the right place to discuss about them?... - Rohit Tomar [View Message]
My mom and her cleavage!
Dear Readers,
Before you judge me. I am already very guilty I really don't know what to do. My mom is 41 year old, a very homely pious woman. She is priety and fair. At home she wears only sarees and chudidar her clevage is visible most of the times as I am much taller then her especially in chudidar(I have no idea why they are so low neck). Sometime the clevage is v... - Rohit [View Message]
My mom
Dear Readers!
I am attracted to my mom. May be because I have an easy access to her cleavage which gives me visual treat almost all the time.... - Rohit Tomar [View Message]
My fantasies
Hey guys is this the right places to discuss my fantasies... - Rohit Tomar [View Message]
RE:awkward situation with mom
Yes... - Sandeep [View Message]
RE:fck at 19
Hi Isha. Saying directly breakup with your bf is easy but truth it's not very easy. Similar happened with mom and my bf also but I also haven't breakup yet. Many times he made me feel special. I like his company. He also acts childish but when condition are opposite he acts like a man. About breakup? Yes I'm thinking on it.... - aditi [View Message]