You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Exposing and Sharing Wife
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Exposing and Sharing Wife
2019-08-13
Name: Manish Shenoy Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the forum. I need some honest and mature advice from you all especially married women on the forum.

I am married since past five years. We were dating with each other for 10 years pre marriage. So that comes to total of 15 years of relationship. I have had sexual relationship with her since past 14 years. We have been through lots of ups and downs like any other couple. These long years have given us lot of comfort to know each other better. It has also helped us explore each other.

For the past one year I have been reading stories on xossip and other forums about wife sharing , threesome, cuckolding. I found these stories fascinating and a huge turn on.

I have been thinking of sharing these fantasies with my wife and ask her if she wants to try it. I am not very sure of her reaction. We have had a very active sex life. We have experimented a lot with positions and role plays. But I am not sure of her reaction to this.

I need some advice and if possible some real first hand experience from genuine married people, if any, who have tried this.

Thanks in advance.

Hope to have a healthy discussion.

Manish
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Exposing and Sharing Wife

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Threesome and sharing wife
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on the forum. I need some honest and mature advice from you all especially married women on the forum.

I am married since past five years. We were dating with each other for 10 years pre marriage. So that comes to total of 15 years of relationship. I have had sexual relationship with her since past 14 years. We... - Manish Shenoy [View Message]
Hi Everyone,

I am married since past five years. We were dating with each other for 10 years pre marriage. So that comes to total of 15 years of relationship. I have had sexual relationship with her since past 14 years. We... - Manish Shenoy [View Message]
RE:awkward situation with mom
Its not wrong dude she is ur mother she gave birth to you so u can say and do what ever u want... - Kamal [View Message]
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Wow thats great show them the most and they will obey and give respect to u... - Kamal [View Message]
Sex with mom or sister
Do you have sex with your mom or sister. I want to sex with my mom and sister. Which of you have sex with your mom or sister. Tell me... ... - A kumar [View Message]
RE:Frustrated.. plz help
You better have sex only with ur hubby.seduce him and you both enjoy the pleasure. dont do with your x. any more doubt . let me know or by mail... - Surya [View Message]
RE:husband wants to cpl 2 cpl fun
Cpl means
... - Ashoka [View Message]