10 Beauty Tips - by Editor
1. Brushing Up
Make body brushing a part of your daily routine. Scrubbing out dirt
and grime is the least of its advantages. Body brushing tones and stimulates
skin, helping with the natural drainage of the lymph glands. It also helps
combat cellulite. When brushing, work towards the heart, up from your legs
and thighs, and down from your neck. Oh, and remember, skin should be dry
while body-brushing, so make sure you have a soft brush - you don't want
abrasions that are hard to explain!
2. Banana RamaFor a great homemade face softener, try this: mash a banana and apply it to your face. Leave on for ten minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Your face feels like satin. Plus, it puts those over ripe gooey bananas to good use!
3. Pearly WhiteEver looked in the mirror and felt that your teeth were going from white to off-white to yellow? Take a hard look at your habits. The biggest culprits in the teeth-yellowing process are tobacco, coffee, tea and red wine. So if you must indulge, brush your teeth afterwards whenever possible, or at least rinse with water.
4. Shades Of SummerA snazzy pair of sunglasses not only looks great, but also delays the onset of crow's feet (wrinkles on the sides of the eyes) which are accelerated by squinting in the sun.
5. Peaches And CreamGreat looks come with great skin, so get crackin' on that epidermis. Dirt and oil blocks pores causing blackheads and pimples, while dirt, grime and pollutants are drawn to oily skin like moths to a flame. So wash your face as often as possible, and cleanse at least twice a day.
6. Instant GlowSo you've just reached home after a nerve-wrecking day at the office and have to leave immediately for a dinner party thrown by your husband's most revered business client. How to get that glow in a flash? You could cheat and layer on the blusher, but a better option would be to try this: simply mix equal amounts of lemon and honey, apply it to your face and wash off after ten minutes.
7. Luscious LocksNothing improves the quality of your hair better than getting a regular oil massage. Get it done at home once a week if you have a husband or mother-in-law that dotes on you, or visit your neighbourhood parlour.
8. All Steamed UpAfter applying oil wrap your hair in a steaming towel for twenty minutes. Give your hair this steaming treatment at least once a month. Steaming hair after applying oil helps it soak deeper into the follicles.
9. Fun In The SunThe sun's warmth may make you feel good but it's ultraviolet rays over time cause at best, dry wrinkly skin and at worst, skin cancer. Don't step out without loading on that sunscreen. In the summers, avoid stepping out between 12:00 to 2:00 when the sun is at its peak.
10. Water, Water EverywhereYou can never drink too much water. It flushes out your toxins and is great for the skin, liver and just about every conceivable body organ! It keeps you cool and feeling fresh, reduces dehydration and rejuvenates your body cells. Drink at least ten glasses of water in a day. Bottoms up!
Comments: give tips about beautifying my hair
Comments: i am suffering from photodermatitis due to it my forehead & nose having black patches . what should i doNULL
Comments: The tips you have given are really very good. Kindly send some good tips for pimle scars and any way for fairness of the skin.
Comments: How can i loose my wt my height is 5.51/2"
Comments: Pimples occur often three-four days before menses. Pls. advise how to get rid of them. And also advice how homly face massage and glow on the face can be done.
Comments: i am having black patches on my cheeks.use of whitening lotions have not helped.could you suggest ways to reduce them.
Comments: some of the tips are very useful.pl.send me some home made tips for making my hair look great without washing when I have to go out for party immediately after work.If possible Email it to me
Comments: give some tips on pimples due to harmonal changes
Comments: Please give me some tips to improve my skin colour.
Comments: The Tips Give are really good but it will be very nice if you could give some tips in improving the skin colour.
Comments: how can i loose weight NULL
Comments: For pimples marks scars use Meeems Beautipac herbal soaps also for complexion fairness, remove tan body firming,relaxation,detoxifying,made with ancient ayurvedic recipes.
Comments: very informative i required the details of home facials
Comments: yur remedies are so effective.please tell some tips about aloevera
Comments: Hello ppl, to learn basic knowledge of ...
Comments: please give some home made tips to reduce the black dots on the face.
Comments: I have one daughter, but my weight is 45kgs only could u pls give me some ideas to increase weight and breast.
Comments: Suggest some home made tips for skin rashes due to facial at parlour.
Comments: wan to hav fair complexion
Name: Amol Dalvi
Comments: This are the Best tips Keep it up Regards Amol Dalvi
DISCUSSION FORUMS ON
RE:Where I went to go Bald??
You are from which city? ... - Ram read >>
Where I went to go Bald??
Doston Mei Aik Shadi Shuda Aurat hn aur apne baal mundwana chati ho to plzz recommed me where i went to go bald??? ... - Shumaila Ahmed read >>
I have medium volume hair but my hair type is very thin and silky. Due to which my hair doesn't hold curls well for long time. I heard that texturizing spray helps in solving the problem. Could you please suggest some good tex ... - Amulya Peru read >>
Texturizing spray for thin hair
I have medium volume hair but my hair type is very thin and silky. Due to which my hair doesn't hold curls for long hours. I have heard that texturizing spray helps to solve the above problem. Could someone please suggest the ... - Amulya Peru read >>
It's not a problem with this you will get beautiful hairs after that I'm having herbal hair oil for this ... - Ramkumar read >>
Welcome ... - Ramkumar read >>
I'm having home made herbal oil ... - Ramkumar read >>
Using a hair shampoo on the kid can be quite scary, but using a tear-free baby shampoo has made my baby's bath routine smooth and tear-free. I got the Natural Baby Shampoo from the moms co and its soo good! ... - busywittymom read >>
My name is Olivia and I'm new to this group ... - Olivia Benjamin read >>
Hi all we provide Hair Fall solutions. you can contact us. servicelevels21 - at - g - mail
Its cost also reasonable and we will keep guiding you. You will start getting results of our medicines (Ayurvedic only)within a month. ... - Ayurvedic Solutions read >>