Every wonder what exactly is that that sets the male heart ticking and pulse racingNULL What is the one thing that makes them meltNULL WHAT TURNS THEM
ONNULL We asked 15 men from different financial, educational and professional
backgrounds, and here's what they had to say.
- 'Beautiful feet with toenails painted bright red does it for me!'
- Abhay Mishran, 28, Mechanical Engineer
- 'I love the way women use their hands while talking - playing
with their hair, pointing, waving them around, and I find myself concentrating
more on their delicate hand movements than their conversation - especially
if they have nice hands.'
- Abhishekh Agarwal, 32, Architect
- 'If I like her smile, I'm already halfway to being head over
heels! One of my girlfriends had the most amazing smile with a dimple under the lips, and I loved it! Now, when I come across a woman with a dimple under her lips, I'm immediately attracted to her.'
- Karan Nijhawan, 34, Chartered Accountant
- 'Women wearing salwar kameezes look so pretty! Especially if
it's a woman I usually see in jeans, and she suddenly appears like a vision in a salwar kameez, with her chunni spread open all the way down front.
I'm also immediately drawn towards a woman wearing a crisp, white shirt.'
- Harman J Singh, 28, Garment Exporter
- 'I like a woman who can laugh and joke even when she's sad
or the situation is awkward. In fact, I like happy women, period. I've
rarely come across a woman who giggles when making out, and it's just so
spontaneous. Something about that touches my heart.'
- Mounher Al-Sabbagh, 25, MBA, Between jobs
- 'If some men don't make passes at women in glasses, it's their
loss. I think a woman in glasses looks intelligent - and mysterious.'
- Prakash Gupta, 29, Software Engineer
- 'A woman with translucent skin, veins visible through the arms, looks delicate, feminine and so fragile, I just want to hold her.'
- Sahil Malhotra, 28, Businessman
- 'A woman who likes watching sports on television and who cheers
for the cricket team with all her heart. It's more exciting to watch her than the game!'
- Jeetu Jaisinghani, 27, Jeweller
- 'A woman kissing me so softly behind my neck and ears that
it's more a whisper than a kiss, sends a shiver down my spine.'
- Mihir Banerjee, 30, Social Activist
- 'I like a woman who is caring and supportive. In fact, the
more a woman resembles my mother (in character, of course!) the more I am attracted to her. Seriously, I'm honest enough to admit it, while other men may not be. Men at the end of the day are looking for mom reincarnated in their generation. That is the simple truth. Freud was dead right!!!'
- Shashidharan K, 41, Advertising Brand Manager
- 'Outdoor girls who love going for a run in the wind - or a
roll in the haystack! I don't like women who wear a lot of makeup, especially
lipstick. I think lipstick looks vile! Why do women wear it? I like the
natural girl - who's natural in every way.'
- Sujay Nair, 37, Marketing Exec
- 'There's nothing as charming and refreshing as a woman who
- Deepen Kothari, 29, Doctor
- 'It may be clichd but something about watching a woman
play with an animal or a child makes me melt.'
- Virendra Gandhi, 36, Lecturer
- 'Women with a career. They are invariably intelligent, self-assured
and confident, which makes them even more attractive.'
- Paresh Poojara, 33, Lawyer
- 'I love watching my girlfriend brush her hair.'
- Akash Mahajan, 22, Student