When you reach home tired from work the only thing you want first is water. Nothing else refreshes better than a glass of cool water. Water is a very essential part of our life. It is a major constituent of our body and even of the earth. You may have been told by many people and doctors that drinking lots of water is very essential for your body. Water regulates different functions of body. It helps in digestion of food and formation of new blood. Life is incomplete without water.
Have you ever wondered how can water add quality to our life? Water possesses disease curing properties. By using water therapy many dreadful diseases like breast cancer, kidney stone, asthma etc. can be prevented. Along with allopathy and homeopathy the new option of water therapy is also available. Water therapy has proved that 'water is life' indeed. Read on, to know how 'water therapy' can become 'life theory'
What is water therapy?
Water therapy is helpful in curing diseases without using medicine. You just have to drink 1.5 liter of water each day and follow simple instructions to get rid of terrible diseases. It is a natural remedy for most diseases.
Instructions for following the water therapy
You can prevent and even get rid of health problems by only drinking water. All you have to do is strictly follow these instructions.
- Drink 1.5 liters or 5-6 glasses of water as soon as you get up in the morning. You can wash your face and brush your teeth after drinking water
- Start with drinking 3-4 glasses of water if you are unable to drink 5-6 glasses of water in the beginning
- Avoid taking alcoholic beverages the previous night
- Avoid eating or having any other drink one hour before and after drinking water in morning
- Drink water thrice a day if you are suffering from Arthritis
or Rheumatism. You should drink 1.5 liters of water each time. You
should continue this routine for one week. After one week you can drink
1.5 liter twice a day till the disease is cured.
- Consult your doctor to find out whether water therapy will suit your body or not if you are ill or are already having a health problem.
Benefits of water therapy
Water therapy is so simple that it does not require expert supervision or professional guidance. Have a quick look at benefits that can be gained with the help of water therapy. It will almost feel like water is a magical drink.
- Helps detoxify your body through sweat and urine
- Helps you get glowing and healthy skin
- Helps maintain body temperature
- Help expelling waste products from the body
- Water therapy helps to control anemia, rheumatism, general paralysis, obesity, arthritis, sinusitis, tachycardia, giddiness, cough, leukemia, bronchitis, meningitis, hyper acidity, dysentery, gastroenteritis, uterus cancer, rectal piodapse, eye-disease, ophthalmic hemorrhage, irregular menstruation, laryngitis, headache and many other diseases
- Helps control constipation in 1 day, acidity in 2 days, diabetes in 7 days, cancer in 4 weeks, pulmonary TB in 3 months, gastric in 10 days and BP & hypertension in 4 weeks
Disadvantage of water therapy
When you do not have a limit for doing things they may become a threat. Too much of a good thing can also pose a harm. This is true in the case of water therapy also. When water intake is not controlled while undergoing water therapy it may cause danger. It is because our body has limited capacity of throwing the excessive water. If this limit is crossed, body can face critical condition known as water poisoning or hyper hydration. This can expose a human body to the risk of brain damage or heart failure.
So to avoid any risk you should always consult professional or doctors before undergoing any such therapy. It is important to know the pros and cons of any treatment, diet or therapy that you plan to take up. Practicewater therapy according to given instructions and avoid overdoing it. Remember, too much of anything can be bad. Maintain a balance and enjoy the goodness of the wonder drink called, water.
You may also be interested in:
- The Indiaparenting Team