+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Married multiple partner but still unsatisfied

Post Married multiple partner but still unsatisfied

Hi,

Rahul here from Delhi, age 28, I got married 3 years ago after getting married i stopped my sexual relationship with my old friends. but after 10 months of marriage i started having some problem with me. when we have oral sex followed by hardcore intercourse my wife get satisfied n she sleeps and i also release my sperm into her but after 30 or an hour i again got erection regularly and then i again wake up my wife to have sex but sometimes she is too tired that she says no to second encounter n whenever she agrees for second encounter then again after 30 or 40 Min i again get erection n at that moment i don't want to disturb my wife n i keep lying naked on bed n dreaming for other girls. i can't sleep n i need to masturbate to give a try to sleep. then i got in touch with my ex girlfriends some of them got married i shared my problem with them . they told me this is a regular problem with me even in college days but at that point we do in friend's flat n we have to leave in 2 hours so i didn't notice that problem but i remember after sex with my girl friend i masturbate at my home. now i have started seeing my old friend n having fun with them whenever their husband are out of Delhi n sometime we book a hotel. what i found with a friend of mine with her i did it for 7 hours non stop with 4 times ejaculation and at time also i got an erection problem again n my friend told go to home her husband will be coming n can't take it more. what my friends r doing now we gather at one place n three of my friends do it turn by turn...we didn't do it in group. couple sex n friends waiting outside n we come out after 1 shot and when i got erection i go with my other friend but still this multiple partners is not solving my problem. then i tried to do long foreplay licking n sucking i thought this will help me to getting aroused again but it did't help.
    Tell me what should i do? which doctor to visit to stop my erection problem after 3 or 4 times. Please advise.

in my point of view meditation and calmness is all what u required.Once u have done try to feel satisfy and just forget or think of it again divert your mind.

Dear Meditation will immensly add to his problem.... in fact it's not a problem at all. Enjoy what better u expect

Have you been to the top sites before? Have you already seen how and what is there? It seems to me dating personals is what my friend needs, who is bored alone for the first weekend. You would also feel sorry for him, and you would like to help him. I will be glad for any information that may be useful to me.

Wow what a problem you have there mate, have you tried adult entertainment to relieve yourself? Maybe regular adult movies won't do the trick but try using the Omegle tv chat to videochat with strangers, It worked for me, so maybe it will help you out too! Give it a try and tell us if it worked or if you found a different solution.