+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fertility doctor

fertility doctor

I am looking out for a good gynaecologist who can treat infertility cases. I have unexplained case of infertility as all my results have come normal.

You can go to any good infertility clinic and there you will find good gynaecologist. I would suggest you to go Care IVF, the team doctors are very good there.

you can go to Dr. Rita Bakshi. She is an IVF and infertility expert. She has high success rates in infertility cases. I also had IVF and now I am proud mother of twins.

Dr. Rajiv Agarwal at Care IVF is expert in treating infertility. My sister had blockages in her fallopian tubes and he made conceiving successful for her.

Dear Shanta,

Did you findout a infertility clinic in Kolkata? If you hv any suggestions or experiences, plz do share. Evn I am looking out for a good infertility speciality in Kolkata.

Regards,
    Megs

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Zwembad bouwen

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Laser ontharen

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Pergola's

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. Warmtepomp installatie

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Tuinontwerp

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Terrasoverkappingen

I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. Laserontharing

I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge. Tuinaanleg

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.Airco installatie

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work Deuren ramen Antwerpen

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. Solarwatt zonnepanelen