+ Reply to Thread

Thread: have a doubt intercourse?

have a doubt intercourse?

Hi,
    Im vignesh 27, unmarried. I didn't sex with any girl. Actually i have so many doubts about. Even i have seen many *** movies i didn't get properly. if i'm going to sex with girl ..in which hole i need to intercourse. i guess two or three holes. i didn't see any one n*** before tats why i have this doubt.( sorry i'm talking direct but i need clarification) this is the right forum to ask doubt. please clarify me in detailed..

thanks in advance

hey there actually u must first get clear about sexual intercourse and how it is done in this time when u have internet in ur hand google the the thing to clear ur doubt go in depth.This place is get resolution of ur problem not ur knowledge.Still holes u r talking about is vagina and ass and the lower hole the vagina through which sperms enter and fertilize the egg.Further goolge about it and grab the complete knowledge about it

Hi guys, I think you want to talk with girls only about relationships and love. You can easily get only excellent communication pleasure. All the girls are waiting for you on the site. They are all ready https://hookupsearch.org/senior-hookup-sites/ with a serious relationship. I can easily start a family and live with a lady who will become a wife

rodger55's Avatar Junior Member
    I decided to form a review since I myself was searching for a shielded site for dating youngsters for a long time hot vietnamese girls be that as it may, for a long time I couldn't find anything. During the time spent on the site, I have never met void pages, fakes, bots - simply live substance on the site - for me this is a critical quality norm. That is, we can conclude this is deliberately checked.