+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zero Sperm Count

Question Zero Sperm Count

Hi there,
    We are trying for baby from 8 months and been to hospital to find out where was the problem. My wife side everything was fine as I have given Sperm sample test few weeks back and they said about result is I have Zero Sperm Count and suggested another Sperm Test and gonna do in this in couple of weeks time. I would like to tell you one point here, I had a testicle operation when I was 20 years old as it seems bit small after the operation. Is this causing anything in producing the Sperm Count. Can you guide me please ?

Sperm Donor

Hi Ram it is possible that the operation may have resulted in low sperm count. However, I would like to suggest two options: either go for ayurvedic treatment for increasing sperm count or you can go for sperm donor... the second option may not sound good, therefore, first you can try with ayurvedic remedies...also quit smoking, alcohol and adopt a healthy lifestyle.

Now u cant do anything, there is a technique called TESE, in which they directly extract the sperm from your testicles. this is done in many fertility centre, this is for those who had zero sperm count. i heard one of my friend also undergone the same process it is successful also. He had undergone the same in a fertility centre in Chennai, now they are happy with the baby.