+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best movies for girls sleepover

Lightbulb Best movies for girls sleepover

My 8 year old daughter's friends are coming over for a sleepover to celebrate her birthday. what movies should i get for them to watch in the night?

Any suggestions?

My movie suggestions for young girls' sleepover

I still love watching these!! and im 26!! :P

1) High School Musical series
    2) Princess Diaries series
    3) Harry Potter series
    4) Kung Fu Panda series
    5) Miss Congeniality series
    6) Brave
    7) 13 going on 30
    8) Madagascar
    9) Tangled
    10) Ice Age series
    11) Rio
    12) Up
    13) How to train your Dragon

Really an amazing list of movies. Girls of all ages will find these interesting. Can you give me names of some other interesting movies for girls? Really love all of them but mostly they are seen by my daughter.

A friend of mine recommended me check this platform and honestly, I am surprised to know that this platform is pretty good actually. Go guys and view it now because it is free at the same time. This platform really deserves more attention for the people to know about it.

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on a good site where I can watch some Indian movies for free? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hi! Some time ago, I was also trying to find a good website or app through which I could watch different movies and TV series without having to pay a lot of money as in the case of Netflix or Amazon Prime. It took me quite a while to find one, but in the end I was lucky enough to come across talkmoviesapk.com. This app turned out to be perfect for me, as with its help I was able to immerse myself in the fascinating world of wonderful Indian movies and TV series absolutely free! Hope my answer helps you

Dive into a cinematic adventure with the best movies for a memorable night. Spice it up with a touch of nostalgia stream these gems on platforms like 123movies. From timeless classics like Clueless to empowering tales like Legally Blonde, create an unforgettable lineup.