+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what to feed street dogs

what to feed street dogs

we used to give street dogs milk every morning in our office area. but someone just told me that only puppies can digest milk, and that adult dogs cannot digest milk and are lactose intolerant..

so what should i feed the dogs instead of milk twice a day?

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Arrow what to feed street dogs

It is very admirable what you do.

If you wish to just buy from outside, you can buy dog food like pedigree from wholesale markets.

You can also feed them marie biscuits. Dogs love glucose biscuits but it is better not to give them too much sugar as they cant digest too much sugar also. If the dog is looking too weak, then give him glucose biscuits as it will give him a much needed shot of energy.

If you can prepare at home, then dogs can have rice with curd. that is very healthy for them.

All the best and may god teach many others to care as much for other living things as you do!

You can feed dogs breads or chapattis. They are good for their health. Glucose biscuits are all time favourites and dogs lap up all of them. It is best to give home cooked food to dogs such as mutton pieces, rotis and rice and milk.

I can not get enough of the services being provided by the dog training Plano. They are pretty professional when it comes to their work and that is what I love about their services. Guys, do check it out.

Feeding street dogs is not an essential job, but if you plan to feed these dogs, get some products from FurryFriendsGear.com so that the process of feeding dogs can become easy for you. That is the truth.

Yes, that is such a soul-satisfying work. I had been doing it since I was in my 12th standard. We had been keeping desi dogs back at my hometown for more than 14 years. I and a few other friends together cater to the needs of all the dogs in my area where I Had been staying for the past 5 years. We got all of them
    Also, a very important aspect for street animals is the comfort that only humans can fry them. Personally, I use the services of Oohlalapets because there really is a huge assortment that helps in caring for homeless animals

Ongoing investigations have shown that more than half of dogs are overweight or corpulent www.dogcaretime.com/. Corpulence can prompt Diabetes, organ brokenness, joint inflammation, expanded careful danger and preparing issues. It can likewise diminish your dog's personal satisfaction and surprisingly their life expectancy.

Should you feed street dogs at all?

It seems to me that regardless of whether a domestic dog or a street dog, it should be treated equally well and fed with useful products.

I found a rather interesting article on the Internet that examines the question of whether it is worth feeding a dog with soy sauce. I was surprised when I read the info on this source. I advise you to spend a little personal time in order to learn more about the information on the subject, as it can be useful for your dog.