+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why cant husband and wife meet the day before the wedding?

Question Why cant husband and wife meet the day before the wedding?

Why cant husband and wife meet the day before the wedding?

This is an old wives tale. There is no scientific basis to this. We have been following this custom since ages but now it is not followed that strictly. When my sister got married, she met her would be husband a day before and there was no ill omen. So it is totally upto an individual to follow this or not. There is no luck, good or bad, associated with the groom seeing the bride.

It's all up to the couple to meet or not to meet. There is no hard and fast rule to this and now many couples continue to meet till the D-day. It adds to the romance when a groom sees his bride in her dress for the first time on their wedding date, so it is better not to see each other before the D day or else there would be no charm or newness left.

Hello everyone, I have a wedding soon, What wedding dress to buy?

Choosing a colorful wedding dresses https://www.cathytelle.com is a big responsibility. After all, this is not just an outfit for the most solemn event in life, but a symbol of the beginning of a new stage, and the memory of it will remain with you for life. Therefore, everything in the image of the bride must be flawless: from hair to accessories.

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! nytimes crossword