Hi ,
I am Kaushik Das, 29 from Kolkata. We have a daughter aged 19 months and since birth she has been staying with her grandparents and my wife at my in-laws place. My wife is a housewife.
Due to my job requirements i had to move to Assam and live there alone since the time my wife was expecting. Now I want my wife and baby to move here with me but facing some problems.
firstly, as my wife is used to the help of her parents while handling baby, she had always found it difficult to handle here alone here.
Secondly, Full time maids (24hrs) are very hard to get here and very expensive also. So i had tried to arrange a 6 hrs maid to assist her during daytime. Thirdly since our baby was staying so long with her grandparents she misses them but is too small to let people know that.
Fourthly, my wife has become over-protective of the baby and cannot handle her crying even once. Well I do appreciate her concern and she has been a great mom, but this causes problems whenever I had tried to shift my family to my workplace. If even once baby cries then she will blame me and ask me to get her tickets to her home.

I am worried that I am losing connect with my wife and daughter and scared that my daughter will never be able to bond with me. Shall I wait some more before I bring my kid to my workplace. I, at least want her to be here at least from her pre-school days and I do not intend to change my job all of a sudden, as this has the good future prospects.
Your valuable suggestions are highly appreciated.

Kaushik