+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reviews on Dr. Pratibha Singhal Noida?

Reviews on Dr. Pratibha Singhal Noida?

Any reviews on good gynae in Noida? Would also be great if I can get some reviews on Max Noida. Thanks!
    Last edited by Sakshi Dewan; 22-05-2015 at 06:00 PM.

i also need some good gynaec in noida. pointers plz

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello, I am a resident from Noida and had my delivery in the Max Noida hospital under the supervision of Dr.PratibhaSinghal. She is the best doctor I could possibly get and I am really happy that I chose her as my doctor. You can meet her at the clinic or in the hospital as well. She is a very experienced doctor and is in no hurry to leave her patients until their queries are solved completely. I highly recommend her.

My experience with the doctor was extremely nice and pleasant. She is a very humble and nice doctor. She has a vast experience in gynaecology and obstetrics. Under her care you do not have to worry about anything and your baby is also in the safer hands. She only prescribes medicines which are actually required and not unnecessarily spending too much money on purpose. She has been our family gynaecologist now since my delivery.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello, I had a fabulous experience with Dr.PratibhaSinghal during my pregnancy. I decided to visit her as I had heard a lot about her and many of my friends also recommended her name to me and they were absolutely right. She indeed is a doctor cum friend and you can trust her blindly she is so good in her work. She is also a perfectionist and runs a pharmacy from where you can get all the medicines which you require and no unnecessary medicines.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I would like to recommend you Dr.MamtaSahu in Noida itself. She is a Gynaecologist and obstetrics having a vast experience of 16 years and is an expert in handling high risk pregnancy. Other than pregnancy she also handles menopause problem and adolescence problems. She also specializes in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries. She has done several caesarean section and normal delivers and now masters these procedures. She works as a consultant at Apollo Hospital, Kailash Hospital, Sumitra and Max Hospital. I highly recommend her for a good delivery.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello Dr.Taruna Girish Sharma is also a renowned name in Noida. She is a best doctor who has pursued MBBS and MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics. She owns a clinic in Noida and also works as a consultant in Apollo Hospital. She has a vast experience of 19 years and is extremely talented. She is affiliated with various medical organisations like Gynaecology Societies of India (FOGSI) and Indian Medical Association. She always looks forward for the betterment of her patients and is very caring and humble towards them.

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi one my friend had visited Dr.Rakhi Singh and was happy with her experience. Dr.Rakhi is a Gynaecologist and obstetrician and specializes in IVF. She also holds a diploma in Laparoscopic and Hyseteroscopic surgery from Germany. She is highly qualified and has an experience of over two decades now and I really recommend you to visit her. She is one of the few good doctors and you will definitely satisfied with her service.

Hi I would like to suggest Dr.Sarita Sinha who is a well-known gynaecologist in Noida. She has an experience of 14 years in this field and is an expert in handling all the pregnancy related problems and high risk pregnancies as well. She works as a senior consultant at Kailash Hospital in the department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. She also has a clinic in sector 61 in Noida. She is a well experienced doctor and I highly recommend her.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi I would like to suggest a doctor who is quite a popular name in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr. Anita K Sharma. She has an experience of over three decades now and is an expert in almost everything. She specializes in high risk pregnancy and has done over 5000 caesarean surgeries successfully. She has also performed several gynaecological surgeries and takes keen interest in performing vaginal surgeries. She is a senior consultant at the Max Hospital. You should definitely visit this best doctor.