Couple Points Before I Tell About Myself

1. How do you know that your Child Is Prodigy.

2. In India Do we Have any Centers/Schools for such children.

3. if a parent doesn't know much about the subject and school is not helping then what should a parent do?

Now My Side Of Story.

My Son Who is 10 yrs old has developed interest in chemistry when he was 7yrs. Initially we took it lightly because he was excellent in reading from the very begining. we thought he has ust gone through some articles and talking about them only. but slowly we realise it was much more then that. He started understanding periodic table and discussing with his teachers and his elder mates.

Then we bought him books related to chemistry and he himself set up small lab inhouse and started doing experiments.

Initially There was a little support from school by way of allowing him to cpme to chemistry lab. but to our surprise Chemistry Teacher told us not to expose the child because it will bring ego in the child and he will stop learning. we as stupid parents accept there words and do as directed and fine day she told us that he cannot come to lab because he id too naughty. If a child will not be naughty then who else be.

But my son never loose heart and pursue hie interest on his own with same energy and vigour.

Kindly Help / suggest the way.

Thank you very much in Advance

Aman Duggal