+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Orchid International School - Malad Feedback

Orchid International School - Malad Feedback

Hi All,

I am sharing feedback of Orchid International School.

a) Though the school and staff are promising high, It would be interesting to see how first batch of this school goes.

b) Compared to other schools the fees is on higher side. I was surprised to see when they asked for around 10K for uniform and books. 5K for 2 pairs of uniform that too without shoes, are you kidding me and 5 K for class nursery books. Management should pay close attention to this and should revisit this fees.

redgun's Avatar Junior Member

Red's Blog

Currently I am studying at the University of Canada at the Faculty of International Relations. The last year of study was very difficult because I began to combine it with work. And I didn't have time to write everything on time. So I started asking for help to professional essay writers canada and they do my work 100%

Useful tips for an essay about yourself:
    Make a list of questions.
    Brainstorming and a plan.
    Use a personal example.
    Write consistently.
    Stay in the topic.
    Write about your personality.
    Subtract and edit!

So the summer holidays are over and the school graduates have become full-fledged students. And this means that at times there is a great load on the immature mind of a teenager. There are too many homework assignments and essays. When I was a student, there were no writing services like that https://www.topwritersreview.com/rev...itinguniverse/ that helped students with many works.