+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking out for part time or flexi job

looking out for part time or flexi job

I am a new mother and interested in part time or flexi jobs. I have some financial problems so I want to have a job. As my baby is very small, so I cannot leave him. It would be good if anybody suggests a good part time or flexi job.

Hi..
    Are you still looking for a job?
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 02-07-2014 at 06:44 PM.

If you come to know please also share some flexi jobs which can be done from home..as i think few jobs from home online are not real..so be careful before doing any paid registrations..

Hi ,
    Actually i have started my home made food delivery venture. if you people are from delhi -ncr and looking for something from home , you can join me

Hi Vartika,
    nice idea of home food delivery..home food always good..try to promote ur service to all people you know in all ways..good luck..

Hi vartika,

I have an option for you, I am also working mom, and want to quit job so that can give time to my kid,
    I have joined one Child Educational program where we can earn handsome money to cater our needs and give justice to kids as well,
    If u looking for something like this, contact me
    Deepa.

Hi Deepti,
    Thanks for the idea , but actually i have started by food delivery business and was looking for ladies who wanted to join it. In case you know someone do let me know

Thanks
    Vartika

Hi Deepali,
    Can you please tell us more about Child Educational program job? I can also tell Widows, Single moms etc..to people i know. Thanks.

Hi people,

Since you guys are looking for work from home jobs, I have an option. If you have a Math background till 12th and can do 3rd to 8th mathematics, then theres a Cuemath franchise which you can take up. Its a worksheet based learning model for students of classes 3rd to 8th. you can visit the website to know more. There is no initial investment required.

please provide more details...about Cuemaths franchise program...

You can find more details at www. cuemath. in / franchises. html
    There is no upfront franchise cost or initial investment involved in taking up a Cuemath franchise.

Anjana ji dnt fall prey to anyone online for a part time job as ppl will lure you to do dirty work for their own mutual benefits as you are a lady.Be ware be safe

Hi Vartika,

Where are you based and are you still looking out for someone to join you?

thanks,
    Jaya

what is child education program job ? can you please tell me about this

I tried to find a new job and I decided to aim to the position of salesforce solution engineer. It doesn't specifically mean that I want to work in salesforce actually. This is a pretty interesting position. Take a look at the article I gave a link to.

I just graduated from university during the pandemic so I need to find a part time job. I have been looking for dallas pharmacist jobs as I have a few requirements that needs to be met.

I love these part-time job offers, and I will share this offer with all my friends now. I hope I caan find info about jobs in dubai, because that will be the best thing for me. What do you think about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Anjana
    I am a new mother and interested in part time or flexi jobs. I have some financial problems so I want to have a job. As my baby is very small, so I cannot leave him. It would be good if anybody suggests a good part time or flexi job.
    If you want to grab attention with your LinkedIn profile, then I highly recommend contacting these guys https://resumewritinglab.com/linkedi...e-writing.html! Now it is very important to have a quality portfolio that tells everything about your skills! It's good that there are guys who help to do this!

I've also been looking for a job for a long time.

If you are looking for a job, I can help you with this issue. Because I was looking for a job myself quite recently. But I am very glad that I came across an excellent prepmycareer website that helped me find a job. There is a lot of information about how to write a resume, how to prepare for an interview and even you can find a vacant vacancy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast