+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Budget travel - haircut suggestions

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Question Budget travel - haircut suggestions

Hello,
    I have to go out of country for 2 months/2.5 months. I want to get my haircut before that as I don't want to spend money on haircut in a foreign location. Suggest me a haircut that would be decent enough and also short enough so that it's ok for 2/2.5 months.. I can't go with shaved head.

ask the barber to reduce the hair length to one fourth of an inch all around the head. To make it more clear for the barber tell him that the haircut should like that which gives an impression that you have shaved your head 2 weeks earlier.

Hi, usually before traveling, I read hundreds of reviews that help me make decisions in cooperation with companies. I found your company at hopper reviews and only verified reviews from real customers are there.

As per my experience https://atobtransfer.com/italy/taxi-...t-to-sorrento/ is well known for airport transfer service anywhere in Italy. They offer hassle free and luxury rides as they have a range of Fleets and Limousines, along with experienced chauffeur who have all the necessary permits to access the airport while taking care of all your luggage and handling.