+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My daughter lives, breathes and sleeps chocolate

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Angry My daughter lives, breathes and sleeps chocolate

whenever my daughter is sad, depressed, tired or weak...She eats chocolate. If she is feeling lazy...she eats chocolate..If she is angry...she eats chocolate. If she is PMSing, she eats chocolate...Why does she do that! she is 18 and old enough to know better.

Hahahaha Calm down!! chocolate contains glucose, which gives a shot of energy to the body.. Your daughter's body must be very weak. she must not be getting enough nutrition or might not be able to retain the nutrition..which is why she feels cravings to eat chocolate whenever she is in a bad mood or tired or lazy, to improve her mood and give her energy.

First, introduce her to dark chocolate which is much healthier for her body. Try Bournville's different flavours of dark chocolate.
    Then, take her to a nutritionist and ensure that she is getting a balanced diet.
    Then, start her on some vitamins or something on the suggestion of your doctor..

If she has a lot of free time on her hands, enroll her in a gym or aerobics or some such class..make her join some hobby classes or somethin that she will enjoy and will keep her busy.. and ensure that she eats her nutritionist suggested diet properly.

This will help her body get healthy and slowly those cravings will go away
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Your daughter's craving for chocolate may be due to some deficiency. When there is a deficiency in the body, it craves for sweet things. Try to find out the reason. If her eating chocolate is under control then do not worry. chocolates if had in moderation are not bad for health. Teach her ways to combat stress through different techniques such as yoga, pranayam and meditation.