+ Reply to Thread

Thread: facing financial problems

facing financial problems

i am facing severe financial problems after the death of my husband. Though i am working, most of my salary goes in prepayment of loan which my husband took. I am unable to manage everything. I am thinking of ending my life.

Dont Act weird think of your kids,,,,,Which city r u in,,

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    do not be a coward, these are testing times and soon pass away. Be brave and face the situation. Try augmenting your income with some other sources such as taking tuition or teaching kids some interesting activity. You can also take help from your near and dear ones.

I can totally feel you. Financial problems are such a burden.

It's undoubtedly difficult to face financial difficulties but imagine facing them after retirement. Much, much worse. That's why it's important to read about pension plans beforehand. After all, it's better to be ready for it, isn't it? Read this review to find lots of useful information about CPP payments.

It is really sad that you are facing some issues financially. If you have money and would like to secure your future I would recommend you to check out how you can get Citizenship by investment on Residency & Citizenship - deVere Insights by deVere Group website. I am sure you would really find it to be helpful.

Don't worry. Everything will be fine, try to manage your expenses. If you are not able to control your financial problems then try to consult with a financial advisor who will help you to manage the financial problems. Best Regards: Proposal Development

Don't worry everything will be fine, many people like you are suffering from financial problems, if you can manage to get some loans from a fast funding company it might help you somehow temporarily.