+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Married forcefully, Please help what should I do ?

Hybrid View

Married forcefully, Please help what should I do ?

Good Day,

I just got married 2 weeks ago in India and back to Canada for my work. I will be thankful to you ever if you can share your thoughts and advice in my difficult time.

My Parents found a girl for me about 3 years ago in India, but because of some family misunderstandings and mismatched my parents rejected them, however me and a girl came very close to each other during this time and eventually fell in love.

My Parents again after 3 years found a girl for me as per their choice which I didn't like and they knew it before marriage, they emotionally tourchered me to extreme level, abused, threatened and forced me to marry that girl.

Me and my old girlfriend have cried and fought a lot to salvage our relation life long but my parents messed up our dreams. Today, I am not happy at all with my marriage nor my wife (my parents' choice) especially the way my parents behaved and treated to me, I don't think I will be happy ever or can keep my wife happy ever. We don't have any kind of relationship build up yet.

On the other hand, my old girl friend still crying like anything as she can't live without me so am I as our dream is broken. Because of my parents ego and selfishness three lifes' are on the verge of ruin.

I personally believe, my wife is not at fault and deserves happiness and better person and hence all I am thinking is what are the ways I can convince my wife and talk to her, so that we can't carry on this burdened relation for rest of the life.

My wife doesn't know about my past, but knows that this was badly forced marriage, but she is trying to be very happy with me and doesn't even care why I am so much upset with my family, why I am not happy or what happened in my past.

If I go for separation, I feel it will be very difficult as I feel my wife is not easily will let me go, especially when she has back up of my family.

My happiness lies with my girl friend and we are very happy with each other even today, which my parents ignored completely because of their ego and selfishness and with current circumstances, me and my wife won't be able to happy together.

Today, I am alone, hopeless, helpless and out of thoughts, My humble request to you if you could please share some of your thoughts on my situation and may be advise, that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time.

Hi Dipak, Although my story is not same as yours but I am also feeling alone, hopeless, helpless and out of my thoughts. I married my boyfriend against my parents. I left everything for him...even I gave up my career but he does not care for all this. He only cares for his parents who play bad games against me. His parents show that they are very caring and loving in front of my husband but they only favour their daughter and other daughter-in-law. They always complain my husband that I do not behave well in front of them for which my husband abuses me very badly. I am thinking of getting separated but now I don't have anyone, my parents are so humiliated because I married him that they do not want to take me in their house. Everything is over now. I dont know what will happen to this relationship as nobody cares for me.

Hii priya. I have the same story. I have arranged marriage. But no one likes me. either my wife to me. my mom to my wife. and currently my mom to me. I am tired of these relationship. I feel humiliated. How to get adjusted with daily drama.i am tired of all these . those who can understand me... good understanding..

Nowadays, dating sites are gaining popularity more and more. I think that soon almost everyone will be getting acquainted on the Internet, because it is simply convenient. If you have not yet decided on the site, I recommend that you look at the rating on the site bestsugardaddydate.com and there you can choose something for yourself.

This is really interesting! There are many websites offering writing services, but I need the best one. Who can recommend me?

Good day! Everyone loves to meet online lately, and I think that's okay. It is much more convenient, there is practically no doubt, and the dating process is fast. To find a good website, you need to ask yourself the question: how does coffee meets bagel work? Here are collected only the best reviews on popular sites.

kira65's Avatar Junior Member
    If you want to chat with really interesting people, I can freely suggest to use afroromance login which is a wonderful solution if you want to relax and to chat with interesting people from all over the world. Such a solution is a pretty good method if you are lonely.