+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gold earrings

Gold earrings

Hey there! My girlfriend will have a name day soon, and as I know Latvians celebrate this day, always everyone is sending hi on this day or just remembering. We have never celebrated her name day before, but as this year is covid, she will not invite any friends, so we will just spend this day together. A gift always makes any celebration more special, and I want her to know how special she is for me. She likes jewellery very much, but I have noticed that she always chooses some rather, lets say, not from real gold or silver, just some quite cheap earrings or rings from etsy or some other stores. I was thinking of giving her the first gold earrings as that is something classy and would surely fit her. I think it would be impossible to go wrong with this choice. I know that gold earrings could cost about 50-100 EUR, I dont need some diamond to be added or anything, but I am ready to spend this amount and make a decent gift. Maybe you know some sites where to buy gold earrings? Maybe I could even take used gold earrings? As sometimes previous owners send them cheaper. Any advice please? Only if I buy used earrings, I would like to have some trustworthy site so that I know they are really gold earrings not just gilded.

H! I think if you buy used earrings in internet, you will never know if it's real gold or gilded. The only way to make sure that the seller is honest, is to check reviews about previous things this person has sold, whether others were satisfied with what they bought. Or you can just meet up at some place where they check on the spot whether its real gold. If it is, then there should be no problem to take it for a chekup. There are many beautiful earrings to choose from in dalder.lv there you can find both private sellers that offer used gold earrings or search for a company that sells used earrings or new ones. A prestige company in Latvia that sells both gold earrings and jewellery is chrono.lv, but those are more expensive than your price category mostly, but its just something to look forward to for next birthdays or wedding… Its my personal dream to receive a wedding ring from Pasquale Bruni, ok it costs like 7000 EUR, I dont think this dream will come true... But the online traders platform in Latvia with ads and many offers at once that has review system is dalder.lv. You can check gold earrings there, plus if you like something, check the review as well. I think this is a good gift idea! Girls like beautiful and good earrings, she will be surely happy about her first gold earrings - then she will know that also other things that you offer her will be of quality!

Thank you! Yes, it seems like a good site. I like that every ad about any earring is linked to the sellers profile, so I can check even more about the company and compare. Then I can get to know many companies at once that sell earrings in Latvia, otherwise I would have never found them. Honestly, I think that a wedding ring can cost like 7000 EUR, it is the most special jewellery a woman could wear and it's a sign of love. If the guy earns about 2000 EUR a month, I believe this is possible. I would give such a ring to a woman I want to marry as I would like to make her happy and let her know how precious she is to me. Once my mom told me this story… A guy goes to a priest and asks: am I gonna be happy if I marry my girlfriend? The priest responds: No, you will not be happy. But you would be happy, if you had asked whether your wife would be happy if she married you. …. If I go back to gold earrings, for now this will be a good gift, but in the future I believe that many more beautiful gifts will make her happy. I know that women love to receive gift and I want to make her smile. Of course the guy will invest 7000 only if he knows she is worth it… Just believe you are!