+ Reply to Thread

Thread: want to have a baby soon

want to have a baby soon

I want to know that after stopping birth control pills how long it will take for me to get pregnant? I want to have a baby now and have stopped birth control pill two months back.

Sakshi P's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi, First go for preconception counselling in any of the fertility centre, that is the best suggestion before u go for conceiving. since u had taken birth control pills for long period u can consult the doctor and get the advice and with her guidance u can proceed further. I had done the same before trying to conceive. I am from Chennai, so i got to know that Dr. Samundi is giving this counselling, I got all the check ups and followed her tips and got the good results.

Yes Good advice Sulekha, Preconception counseling is the must to the women who is going to start a family. It helps us to decide when to start family and the right to conceive, so that to avoid the complications arising. I have also undergone the same and also gone through antenatal screening when i am in my 8th month of pregnancy. when the doctor confirmed everything is fine. i was So happy to get my dream healthy baby now.

what is better.. Birth control pills, or contraceptive devices? Have any of ul suffered from any side-effects or had trouble getting pregnant because of pills?

Get the doctor suggestion what ever it is, That will be the best advise for u. Because i had postponed my pregnancy for 3 years after my marriage, Taken different kinds of contraceptives pills, After 3 years when i was trying to conceive it did not work out for another 2 years.
    Taking contraceptive pills without doctors advise is the biggest mistake i had done in my life, for which i had suffered a lot and lost the opportunity of conceiving my of own naturally.
    Only through ivf treatment i was able to conceive. when i went for the treatment in a fertility centre in Chennai, there the doctor samundi mam shouted on me for taking my own treatment in postponing the pregnancy. Finally after many struggles i got the treatment under her, and gods grace i got my wished child. From then i am advising all my friends, relatives about the contraceptives.
    Better get the doctors advise friend.