+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Post Natal Massage lady

Looking for Post Natal Massage lady

Hi,

Looking out for lady massager who is good in Post pregnancy massage for both Moms and New Baby born,
    In and around frazer town or 5-10 kms from this place, It would be a great help.

Thanks,
    Manisha

Hello all, I would love to suggest Aruna who is absolutely fantastic in handling babies. According to my personal experience she handled my baby’s oil massage and bath and mind work she was excellent in her work. She also washed all the baby clothes and was of so help to me. She also did my massage sometimes and she brings the massage oil for both the mother and the baby which is quite effective. She is a Konkani lady and stays in the BSK area and charges 4,000 per month.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello! I hope this information will be useful to you all. This information is for those ladies who want a postnatal massage. You can have an Ayurvedic Kerala oil massage with Dhanwantharam kuzhambu and pindathailam. Your baby can have a massage with eladi thailam and a hot bath after that. All these herbs and oils are brought by the massage lady and these are medicinal herbs. She is an excellent lady with lot of skills and also helped me tuck my tummy in by tieing a cotton saree. She is called as Ratna amma and her contact number is 9686557600.

Hi in case you need the massage lady you can contact a group called 'Punarjani' in Bangalore. They are quite reputed and have clinics and massage centres all over the city of Bangalore. They also have ayurvedic massage facilities and pharmacies. They are really good in their work. You can contact them and ask about their rates and facilities. I hope this information will be helpful to you all.

I would like to suggest you to the Sangopan. These people provide with massage ladies when you require. They are skilled ladies and do their job very nicely. The only difference is that they do no give the ayurvedic Kerala massage and the herbal bath. If you have the herbs and medicines you can guide them accordingly to give the herbal bath to the baby as well. You can call them up and ask for their rates. Over and all they are a good option for massages.

Hi I would like to recommend Dr. Jacksy from Prasoothi care. They are extremely good and helpful. You can get massage packages according to your needs like 5 days, 7 days, 15 days or 28 days according to your requirement. You can book your massage package in advance as well. I opted for 15 days massage and it was really helpful and beneficial for me and my baby. You can opt for it immediately after your delivery as well and the massge ladies are quit skilled and professional. The contact number is 9620767771.

Hi all, during my post pregnancy I had a massage aunty called as Laxmi. She was very skilled and honestly belonged from the village had quite a lot of experience of giving massage. Both me and my baby felt relief from the massage and bath. My baby used to sleep immediately after the massage and hot bath. She usually prefers the area nearby ulsoor but might come far as well. You can contact her on 9241299344. She is really good I highly recommend her.

Hello it was a real pain for me to find a good massage lady after my delivery. My baby and I both needed one desperately. Finally I got a good lady named Manjula and hired her immediately. She was so good with the massage and bath, I was so relieved after the massage every day. The baby also enjoyed the bath and massage every day. She gave proper massage to the hands and legs making them stronger. She stay in the HSR layout area and her contact number is (9739053672). Her rates are also quite affordable.

I think to best lady for a massage is Devi who is from Bangalore itself. I hired her for few months for my postnatal massage and also my baby’s massage. She was excellent and very careful in handling my baby as well as me. Her massage was real effective and stress free. She does a fabulous job and you should definitely hire here. Her contact number is 8722882463. She provides massage all over the city of Bangalore so there no need to worry where ever you stay.