+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skin Care Tips

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Skin Care Tips

How to take the right care of skin? How to avoid skin problems like acne, dark spots and pimples? How to have beautiful and flawless skin?

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Skin care requires a dedicated regimen. I always follow a good skin care regimen. I try to cleanse my body internally as a good health shows itself on the skin. I have warm water in the morning which helps me to detox and this also keeps the skin hydrated and free of acne.
    All throughout the day, I try to have water and try to have atleast 3 liters water daily. this prevents my skin from breaking out. The basic CTM routine should be followed by everybody. It means cleansing, toning and moisturizing. If done regular this routine keeps skin healthy and glowing. I try to use natural or herbal products and always prefer good quality products.

Right Hetal. CTM routine is the best and most effective way to a good skin. It helps to get rid of toxins and tones and hydrates the skin thus keeping it soft, supple and looking young and fresh. Also choice of products do play a role in skin care. I always go for home care that use of home remedies. To get a clear skin, I also take green tea as it has antioxidants that keep skin looking younger.

If you also want to learn how to take the right care of your skin then I would suggest you check the best makeup tips blog. It has everything that you might be interested in knowing.