+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Games to Boost Child's IQ

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Games to Boost Child's IQ

How to improve the brain power of kids? Why is it necessary to encourage kids to play certain indoor games? Which activities can help to boost IQ of kids?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 14-01-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Playing outdoors helps in brain development as the child is exposed to new adventures and many new thing. This also helps the kid to become better learner. Such kids also have an active imagination. They are smarter so playing outdoors is a great brain booster along with healthy diet and brain boosting foods. Indoor games such as puzzles, scrabble and crossword also help in boosting brain. Memory game is also very good for brain.

Kids need to be encouraged to play indoor games as they help in boosting logical thinking and in improving reasoning skills. Strategic Games help in boosting brain and help are helpful in future. Chess is a very good game for kids. It improves mental agility. Similarly other board games are also beneficial for kids. Indoor games are a way of healthy competitions. They teach the team spirit.

Both outdoor and indoor games are important for kids' overall development. Outdoor games are required for physical development, whereas indoor games are for brain development. Indoor games not only helps in improving children's ability to think creatively but also prepare the for pre-school. There are many indoor educational games for kids like counting, alphabets identification, painting which can be found in nearby stores or online like firstcry.com according to their age. Also indoor games helps parents to identify their kid's interest and talent. Here is the link for firstcry.com: http://www.firstcry.com/Educational-Games/5/106
    Last edited by Meenakshi Nair; 20-07-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Games are essential to enhance creativity amongst kids. Some of them also boost their IQ levels. Many schools have changed their conventional styles of learning and modified their structures to interactive and activity toys.

Nurturing creativity is essential. Understanding what they are good at is crucial as making them play different games boost their intelligence and makes them responsible. Some of the best activity toys to add in their daily playing list are –

Blocks
    This allows children to build and invent without any constraints. They are the best for toddlers and a perfect example of creative toys.

Chess
    It develops their logical and decision-making skills, builds confidence, and helps them gain insight into competitive nature.

Scrabble
    Since the entire game is around spelling, it builds their vocabulary, and they get a better grasp on spelling the words.

Video games
    These allow kids to think differently. Look for games which enables them to solve or force them to think instantly.

There is an endless supply of internet games for free to play for kids and all ages, I have spent my childhood on such games as well but never found one like rummikub Malaysia, to be soo well versed and playable in its way is one of such moments one can only experience for themselves.

I agree that games can help with that a lot, and that's why I even plan to develop my own game for my son.

Have you already managed to find a reliable company to help you with that? I can say that game development is way more complicated than you think, and that's why I decided to contact games animation inc right away. And if you're determined, you can consider working with them as well, they're real professionals.