+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foods for Improving Child's Eyesight

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Foods for Improving Child's Eyesight

What are the causes of poor eyesight in children? Which eye-exercises are beneficial for children? How to prevent vision problems in children?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 14-01-2015 at 05:54 PM.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Children need a balanced diet for their overall development. This can be achieved through different food. Food from all food groups should be included in the diet of children. For good eyesight, vitamin A is needed and this is present in yellow coloured fruits and vegetables. Papaya is a good source of vitamin A as is sweet potato. Having more of this vitamin will help in good eyesight.

Children are now more prone to vision problems due to eye strain. Eye exercises can help in building a strong eyesight so these should be encouraged. Eye exercises help in improving the vision over a period of time. Eye shift exercises where in the child has to look at object at different distances is helpful in improving vision. This can also be done by holding a pencil near the eye and then taking it away from it. Rotating the eyes in a complete circle is one of the best eye exercises.

A child's eyesight is one of the more sensitive topics that parents have to consider for their growing child. Along with pediatric speech therapy, I feel that eyesight also is a very important part of a growing child's health. Therefore, care should be taken.

rapduk's Avatar Junior Member

apps

Hotstar app is available for Android mobile devices for free. We can download the Hotstar app on the Google play store, App Store, or other trusted sources. Get how to download hotstar details here. https://hotstarapp.live

I have given these food items to my children as well as I got to know about them from migliore oculista a milano. It was a very interesting post about food to get good eyesight. I will definitely share it.

We should always make sure that the eyes of our children are healthy. You can even consult an eye surgeon milan if your child faces eye issues. But this blog is also quite helpful regarding how to keep your eyes healthy.