+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is surrogacy mother?

what is surrogacy mother?

A female parent may be a girl WHO agrees to hold somebody else’s baby. She becomes pregnant mistreatment some sort of power-assisted generative technology, often IVF. The female parent carries the baby to term and provides birth, and also the baby is discharged from the hospital to its meant oldsters. Learn a lot of regarding the 2 differing types of surrogate mothers below.

Surrogacy is a good option for couples battling with infertility issues. A woman who bears the child of another is termed surrogate. The surrogate goes through the pregnancy and after the baby is born gives it to the couple whose child she bore. In brief, surrogacy is rent a womb as the woman is renting her womb for the other. The surrogate does this for money and is usually from a lower economic background. She has no rights after the child is born. All the expenses and tests related to pregnancy are born by the couple whose child the surrogate is bearing.

My neighbour went for surrogacy as she had been trying so long for a baby but always there were complications and she miscarried. Her doctor advised her to go for surrogacy and just last year she became a mother. I think this is a wonderful option for such couples who have problem in having their own babies. It is prevalent in India and after Aamir Khan declared the birth of his son through surrogacy, this has become popular.

pls let me know the details of surrogacy centres in hyderabad

Quote Originally Posted by Kanchi Kothari
    Surrogacy is a good option for couples battling with infertility issues. A woman who bears the child of another is termed surrogate. The surrogate goes through the pregnancy and after the baby is born gives it to the couple whose child she bore. In brief, surrogacy is rent a womb as the woman is renting her womb for the other a knockout post. The surrogate does this for money and is usually from a lower economic background. She has no rights after the child is born. All the expenses and tests related to pregnancy are born by the couple whose child the surrogate is bearing.
    Valuable thoughts, I'm sure