Home Management Club
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Washing Machine Tips for Moms

Washing Machine Tips for Moms

How to deal with mud and food stains on kids’ clothes? How to use washing machine effectively? How to sort laundry before washing clothes?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 06-01-2015 at 06:19 PM.

I find it very difficult to get rid of stains on kid clothes. It is very difficult to wash them as I generally put all the clothes in washing machine but kids clothes are not cleaned properly. Now I have started pre-soaking them in warm water for half an hour and then put them in the machine. This is working for me ass now I find the clothes cleaner. for tough stains I scrub the stained area before putting them in the machine.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with you swapna. Stains are difficult to remove in a washing machine so I also soak the clothes in a strong detergent solution for about half an hour for tough stains before putting the clothes in washing machine. During monsoons, washing clothes is a nightmare as there are mud stains all over the clothes and this is very difficult to get rid of. Sometimes stain remain even after pre-soaking. I use bleach for whites and then I get cleaner whites.

+ Reply to Thread + Post a new Question