+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Importance of Art and Creativity in Child’s Development

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Importance of Art and Creativity in Child’s Development

What are the benefits of involving kids in activities related to art and creativity? How to encourage kids to develop love for art and creativity? How does art and creativity help in overall development of kids?

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Art has a calming effect on kids. It helps kids to unleash their imaginative powers and also tide over boredom. I always stress parents to enrol their kids in art classes as it has many benefits. It helps in development of the child by improving fine and gross motor skills. Problem solving skills are better developed as kids have a high confidence level after being in art. Many shy kids are not able to express their feelings and for them art is a great medium of expression. Such kids speak through their art and thus they are able to vent out their feelings such as anger, frustration or even happiness.
    As kids are mostly overactive, so art keep them occupied and helps them use their time in a productive manner.

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Art helps the child to voice his or her freedom. When I was a child, I used to paint or draw whenever I was sad. This helped me to overcome the sadness and also helped me in times of grief. I was a bit shy when I was small so I was not able to articulate my thoughts and art helped me overcomes this disability of mine. I was always very happy when drawing or painting. Even now I feel like painting sometimes but I hardly have the time now. Art gives not only immense pleasure but also satisfaction. It helped me top overcome boredom also.

It helps the general development of a kid, and helps them to become creative, of course. My daughter is into fashion, so I decided to buy her a sewing machine. She loves it. When she has free time, she sews something, and I hope that one day it'll turn into a profession

I know many people why bought sewing machines for their children, and are satisfied with that decision. It helps to develop creativity, imagination, and bring a lot of positive emotions to the kids. And I agree that it can easily turn into a profession. I also want to buy my little sister, because she is so into fashion and I believe that it'll help her to develop skills. Take a look at these best sewing machines for kids, and maybe you'll be able to choose one for your kid or for someone else.

The stuff I found here at this site Office Art was so beautiful. I think they have made a lot of effort to make their site stand out from the rest. I am fully satisfied with the services they provide here.

There are more benefits to invlove kids in rts and creativity because by their creativity they can develop some amazing thing that will more beneficial for them and by their creativity they can help their parents to bild their business. By the way thnks for creating this informative topic for kj food suppliers

Schools that do not include art and creativity in their curriculum are doing so at their peril. No one raises questions on math and reading questions, but not enough inquiry about how important art kit and creativity are for kids.

Art and creativity nurture well being and assist learners in creating connections between subjects. Some of the reasons it is essential to include an art kit are –

•Toddlers who pick up a crayon or start drawing can quickly build their motor skills. The fine and gross motor skills learnt in artistic pursuits like drawing and dancing prepare the brain for further learning.
    •This motor skill helps kids prepare for each stage of development as learners. Children understand complex ideas, such as relationships, shapes, and numbers, easily.
    •Formal art study needs students to understand the time and how these impacts the culture.
    •Art and creativity also teach problem-solving, which is essential for success in life.
    •There is also a strong correlation that exists between art and mental health. Therapists often use these to help kids with mental health concerns.