+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 10 Ways to Welcome New Year with Kids

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Top 10 Ways to Welcome New Year with Kids

How to organise a New Year party for kids? Which are the best New Year party games for kids? How to celebrate New Year with kids?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 31-12-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    New Year is Party time for most and kids are no exception. Very few New Year parties have fun games for kids. This New Year I had a party at my place and I made it sure that the kids accompanying their parents should have lots of fun too. I put in a lot of effort to make the party kid friendly too . I allocated a room for the kids and decorated with balloons and ribbons. I also made a medley of dance songs for them. I had kid friendly platter with interesting menus. It really required a lot of hard work as I had to cater both to the kids and the elders. It required double the effort but all the hard work paid off when I got appreciated for the party. Kids were happy as well as all my friends.
    I made sure that kids had a blast by letting them play freely. I had my maid supervise them so that the safety is not compromised. It was really wonderful.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    What a great idea Dhwani! You are right in parties especially new year's, kids are neglected lot and they get bored. As they get bored and are not able to enjoy the party, they also do not let elders enjoy. I really liked your idea of letting the kids also enjoy by planning for them. I would also keep this in mind in future while organizing parties.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. fluyezcambios

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 먹튀

I wrote about a similar issue, I give you the link to my site. Sim Dai Phat